As the alumni association for UA’s College of Engineering, the Capstone Engineering Society (CES ) affords tomorrow’s opportunities to today’s students and alumni.
Membership in the CES is an investment in the life of the College, and with your active support, we will continue touching lives … those of our students and alumni.
View CES Board
Login to the CES Portal
Connect with the CES
Make a Difference
Scholarship support for our students is a top priority for The University of Alabama. That priority is shared by thousands of UA alumni, friends, fans and supporters who are committed to opening doors of opportunity for the future leaders of our state, our nation and the world.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – A University of Alabama metallurgical and materials engineering professor has received an American...
The University of Alabama will hold its fall commencement exercises Saturday, Dec. 15, at Coleman Coliseum on the UA cam...
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – A University of Alabama engineering professor was recently honored with the Mahatma Gandhi Award f...
The auto industry is still trying to process the effect of yesterday’s planned layoffs by GM … There are some danger...
The CES Difference
Member contributions provide scholarships for many of our engineering and computer science students, support student-enrichment activities, recognize students and alumni leaders with awards, and host alumni events. In addition, the CES publishes the Capstone Engineer magazine, which features updates on research, teaching, and student, faculty and alumni news. The CES also sponsors the Ambassadors for the College of Engineering and the annual engineering homecoming pre-game party.
Contribute to the Capstone Engineering Society
YOUR CES CONTRIBUTION SUPPORTS
- Scholarships to outstanding engineering and computer science students
- Student-enrichment activities and programming including Mentor UPP, the ENGenuity Lab and College-wide tutoring
- Student-alumni engagement and networking opportunities
- Student and alumni recognition and awards
- The Ambassadors of the College of Engineering (ACEs), a program of exceptional engineering students working to promote and recruit students for the College
- The Capstone Engineer magazine
- Alumni homecoming and tailgate events
- Local and regional alumni programs
WITH YOUR CES CONTRIBUTION YOU RECEIVE
- A one-year subscription to the Capstone Engineer, the College of Engineering alumni magazine
- Regular correspondence with updates on the College, including “Good E-News” to contributors with email addresses
- An email invitation to the College’s homecoming and tailgating events
- Invitations to regional engineering events and programs
- A CES Contributor Card offering a 10% discount at the University Supe Store on BAMA apparel and souvenirs (excluding red-tagged items or items already reduced in price)
- A charitable tax deduction
CES Giving Levels
|$2,500-$4,999||Van de Graaff Society|
|$50-$99||New Alumni/Additional Contributor|